DVV Solutions are a leading specialist provider of Third-Party risk managed services. We help organisations of all sizes to define, mature and execute supplier assurance programs that anticipate and prevent disruption to critical service and operations, and protect against threats to brand integrity from within their supply chain.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to join our team. We offer a challenging but rewarding work environment with the opportunity to build your career at the cutting edge of cybersecurity solutions.
To support the next phase of our growth, we are looking to add an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to drive outreach, lead qualification and appointment setting.
You have a solid background in B2B, the cybersecurity and/or GRC space, and proven success in generating qualified sales opportunities within regulated industries such as Financial Services and Legal.
Highly motivated and a strong verbal and written/online communicator you have experience engaging with senior management roles to understand and discuss their requirements and ultimately generate qualified sales meetings and consultations. You are equally as comfortable creating new relationships through outbound contact as you are nurturing inbound prospects.
You are looking for opportunity to put your experience into practice and be proactive in developing your role and contact strategy to meet your own and the business’ ambitious objectives.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and working closely with Senior Sales leadership your key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and building relationships with senior leaders and decision makers (e.g. CROs, CISOs and “Heads of” roles)
- Generating quality sales opportunities and appointments for the sales leaders
- CRM/Database management
- Input into contact strategy and supporting messaging to aid your own success
- Reporting key indicators and progress on a regular basis
This role will be initially based remotely (working from home) with periodic face-to-face meetings with key stakeholders. The business will view returning to hybrid or office-based operation if and when required. Working hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 to 17:30.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Sales focused, tenacious, aggressive, ambitious and target driven
- Self-motivator with the ability to work under pressure in an organised way
- Fluency and confidence in dealing with senior manager over the phone
- Ability and flexibility to work as part of a team
- Cybersecurity and/or Governance, Risk and Compliance background
- Strong command of English, IT literate and online/social savvy
Of significant advantage would be experience in:
- Third-Party risk / supply chain management
- Selling managed services or consultancy
- Use of Salesforce.com as central CRM tool
Salary and Benefits
This is an exciting job opportunity with a basic salary of £18,000+ (dependant on experience/pro-rata) with uncapped commission.
- 25 holidays per year, plus bank holidays
- Competitive, uncapped commission structure
- Flexible scheduling/working
- Company pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and career in a successful, growing organisation.
Please submit your up-to-date CV and covering letter using the link below.
DVV Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
No recruiters please.APPLY FOR JOB