Welcome to DVV Solutions
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to join our growing team. We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment with the opportunity to build your career at the cutting edge of cybersecurity solutions.
To support the next phase of our growth, we are looking to add an experienced IT Security Business Analyst (Risk and Audit) to the team.
You will have a strong IT Risk and Audit background with excellent customer facing skills and report writing abilities.
Highly motivated and a strong communicator you will be able to transfer technical content into practical business language and be comfortable engaging with senior management across a full range of activities to ensure operational procedures are in place, managed effectively, and compliant with IT Security Industry Standards.
Risk and Audit experience is essential to this role, as operational designs and document work will require knowledge of relevant Industry Standards in order to make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact operational compliance.
You’ll be looking for the next step in your career, putting your experience into practice in order to deliver a world-class level of customer service and meet our commercial objectives.
About The Role
Roll Type: Full Time
Function: IT Security, Risk and Audit
Location: Candidates would ideally be based within commutable distance of our Head Office in Stockport, Cheshire. You will be required to regularly visit customer and Third Party sites across the UK with limited international travel.
Remuneration: Competitive salary plus excellent benefits package
- Interpreting client needs, determining how they fit into global priorities and managing expectations by building collaborative relationships
- Gather requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, site visits, business processes, scenarios and business analysis
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with all staff and external suppliers to analyse information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artefacts as needed:
– Business Requirements Document
– Operational procedures
– Scoping documents
– Testing scripts etc.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details
- Traceability back to Company policies and ISO 27001 Industry Standards
- Taking responsibility for design and analysis of improvements
- Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Own and maintain work to delivery (including the development, testing, UAT and training phases).
- Competently presenting work and training structures to an audience either orally or in written materials, with the ability to get a point across whilst listening to others
- Work independently with users to define concepts
- Proactively seeking process improvements, including global policies or procedures, with the aim of improving accuracy, consistency and efficiency
- Documentation preparation, including functional specifications, communications and training documents
Required Skills and Experience
- A comprehensive understanding of Information Security Management Systems (ISMS)
- Lead Auditor or Auditor status (IRCA, IEMA or equivalent)
- Expertise in one or more of:
– ISO 9001 (quality)
– ISO 14001 (environmental)
– OHSAS 18001 (health & safety)
– ISO 27001 (information security)
– Integrated management systems
- Must have previous IT Business Analyst experience within a Risk and Security environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting demands
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Visio, MS Query and SQL
- Knowledge and experience with IT Systems
- Full Driver’s License and a willingness to travel
This is a challenging yet rewarding opportunity to develop your skills and career in a successful, growing organisation.
Please submit your up-to-date CV and covering letter using the link below.
Should you wish to discuss this role further please contact our Head Office on +44 (0) 161 476 8700.
DVV Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
No recruiters please.APPLY FOR JOB