This policy is effective as of 5th December, 2018. Ref: DVVS_PP_v1.3.
DVV Solutions believe in being open and up front with users and customers and have developed our Privacy Promise, a quick and simple summary explaining how we manage, share and look after your information.
We promise to collect, process, store and share your data safely and securely:
We work transparently: We will be transparent about the data we collect and how use that data so that you can make fully informed choices and decisions.
We operate securely: We will protect the data that you entrust to us via appropriate security measures and controls. We’ll also ensure that other businesses we work with are just as careful with your data.
For your benefit: When we do process your data, we will use it to benefit you and to make your experience better and to improve our products and services.
You’re always in control: Your privacy will be respected at all times and we will put you in control of your privacy with clear choices and will continue to develop tools to provide you with easy facilities to update your information.
Who we are
“DVV Solutions” (referred to in this policy as “we”, “us” or “our”) is a trading name of:
DVV Solutions Limited
St. Thomas’s Place
Company Number: 3858411
ICO Registration Number: Z5918345
The data we hold
This section tells you what personal data we may collect and how we use it.
When you use our services or contact us we collect:
Your personal details. This can include your title, name, job title, telephone number and email address
Other information relevant to customer surveys, such as your feedback and contributions
Online Identifiers such as your IP address, Cookie information, traffic data, weblogs, page functionality tracking and other communications data.
Other information collected by tools such as Google Analytics which is non-personable Identifiable information. Browser Type, referral source, pages viewed and length of visit.
How we use your data
Website Visitor Tracking
DVV Solutions may monitor visits to our website and retain information about its users. We use website visitor tracking information to understand how we may improve our website experience and the services we provide.
Registration for information or use of our services
Information you provide us by completing forms on our website, including information you give us when registering on our website, subscribing to services or requesting further information.
Information you provide if you contact us (for example an email address)
Personal Information you provide via our contact or sign-up forms is used to respond to your enquiries and send any specific information or communication(s) requested.
Subject to you providing “Opt-in” permission we may use your personal information for marketing purposes from time to time including services we provide, thought leadership and news. You may opt out at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or via “Unsubscribe” links automatically included within any such marketing communication.
If you apply for a vacancy or submit your curriculum vitae via this website or via email you will provide information about yourself which may include Sensitive Personal Data.
By submitting this information you are expressly consenting to us using this information to assess your application and to allow us to carry out monitoring activities required of us as an equal opportunities employer. Information supplied for recruitment purposes will not be used for marketing purposes.
To improve our services
We may use the logs from our servers to assist in our information and cyber security, as well as to determine visitor behavior and help us plan our strategy (e.g. such as working out which pages on the site are most popular, or whether particular events have caused an increase in traffic).
(Legal Basis: GDPR Art. 6(c): we have legal and regulatory obligations to protect our clients and their information. GDPR Art. 6(f): strategy planning is a legitimate, and sensible, thing for a business to do.)
Terms and Conditions of Opt-In
You provide your data voluntarily and agree to receive communications from DVV Solutions Ltd (the “data controller”).
You must be 18 years or over and must complete the registration procedure.
By registering for this service you agree that the details provided by you on registration, or at any time, are correct and complete. You must give us your real name, address, phone number, email address and any other details that we may require to contact you
We reserve the right to: – Decline a registration or suspend or terminate a Customer’s account at any time and at our sole discretion. – At our absolute discretion to terminate your access to all or part of this service with or without prior notice.
Sharing your data
We may disclose information about you to any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers, or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law
- you have consented to us to do so
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling: and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
How we look after your data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable measures and controls.
- we will also ensure that other businesses we work with are just as careful with your data.
- we will always take appropriate technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorized access of your personal information
- we will always ensure your data is encrypted and secure
- we will continually test, audit and monitor our compliance with information security standards and relevant data protection regulations.
- we will ensure that any third parties (where relevant) who process your data operate under a Data Sharing Agreement
- your Personal Data is held in an encrypted form on the DVV Solutions Ltd database.
Where we process your data
We do not transfer or process any data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) unless:
- where the nature of the processing requires it (for example, email to a third party outside of the EEA).
- it is part of our Third-Party Services that uses our Hosted Parties whose data centres are in the US and are protected by the relevant EU-US Privacy Shield agreements which stipulates various controls they must adhere too.
How long we hold your data
We hold your information only for as long as necessary for each purpose we use it.
Transactional Data. Where you have purchased a service off us we will keep your details for 7 years after final trading.
Non-Transactional Data. Where no services have been purchased we will keep your information on record for two years.
Recruitment. Any personal details provided as part of an application that was not successful will be kept on record for 1 year after the selection process. This is to enable us to identify any other roles that may be suitable.
You have lots of rights in relation to how we process your personal data. These are the right to:
Information: You can ask us what Personal Data we collect and what we do with that data.
- Access: You can ask us to allow you to see your data after we have collected it.
- Rectification: You can ask us to change the personal data if it is wrong.
- Erasure (right to be forgotten): You can ask all information on you to be removed if we have no legal right to hold said information anymore.
- Restriction of Processing: You can request we don’t process should we have no contractual or legal reasons to do so.
- Notification of rectification or erasure: Right to ensure other processors we have contracted are also informed about your request for Rectification or Erasure.
- Data Portability: You can request to take the data away from us if we have no legal reasons to keep it any longer.
- Object: You have the right to object on how we process or store your data.
- Object to automated decision making: If you feel there is automated decision making, you have the right to request that this decision is referred to a human.
If you want to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
If you feel that DVV Solutions has not upheld your rights, we ask that you contact us so that we can tray and help. You can contact us through the details provided in the “How to Contact us” section.
If you are not satisfied with our response, or believe we are not processing your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Their details are supplied below:
Information Commissioners Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
How to Contact Us
DVV Solutions Limited
St. Thomas Place
Telephone: 0161 476 8700
Have a question?
Feel free to ask us anything and we will get back to you. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our staff will get back to you.