We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic people to join our growing team. We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment with the opportunity to build your career at the cutting edge of cybersecurity solutions.
To support the next phase of our growth, we are looking to add an experienced IT Security Assurance Consultant to the team.
You will have a strong IT Security technical background with excellent customer facing skills and report writing abilities.
Highly motivated and a strong communicator you will be able to transfer technical content into practical business language and be comfortable engaging with senior management within both our customers’ and their Third Parties’ organisations.
You’ll be looking for the next step in your career, putting your experience into practice in order to deliver a world-class level of customer service to our clients and meet our commercial objectives.
About the Role
Overview: DVV Solutions Consultants deliver high-quality, on-time services to our clients. As an IT Security Assurance Consultant you will:
- work with the team to deliver remote and onsite security risk assessment services to our customers and help grow our customer portfolio
- assess and report on the adequacy of IT risk management practices and key control effectiveness across each Third Party organisation
- promote the use of appropriate tools to support effective IT risk management and a good risk culture including policies, standards, guidance and training, and
- provide risk advisory and remediation tracking to customers and their Third Parties in order to manage and mitigate the IT security risks identified
Roll Type: Full Time
Location: Candidates would ideally be based within commutable distance of our Head Office in Stockport, Cheshire. However, we would consider candidates from anywhere within the UK. You will be required to regularly visit customer and Third Party sites across the UK with some degree of international travel.
Remuneration: Salary of £45,000 p.a. or higher (dependent on experience) plus benefits.
Plan and deliver IT risk and control advisory engagements for our clients’ Third Party suppliers including:
- Planning, scoping and delivering risk assessments and remediation recommendations to our customers, about their suppliers through remote and onsite assessments
- Provide technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations and installations, identification of the appropriate solutions for customers
- Production of RFI responses and technical proposals across our range of solutions and services
- Take overall technical responsibility for any projects you are involved with and provide technical Project Management throughout to ensure the successful delivery of the solution
- Drive technical relationships with key customer accounts, acting as the Technical Account Manager whilst focusing on business development opportunities
- Maintain technical and industry expertise in cybersecurity, IT GRC and associated legislation
- Produce technical documents and proposals, and
- Develop strong relationships in key customer accounts and their suppliers
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years in a similar role
- Excellent customer facing and communication skills
- Highly structured and thorough way of working and a high attention to detail
- Good Presentation skills to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience of public speaking
- Good blend of business/commercial and technical skills
- Comfortable and competent with both planning, analysis and delivery of activities
- Good overall knowledge of cybersecurity, IT GRC and IT/Operational Risk
- Experience of working in a highly regulated environment, and
- Excellent Report Writing skills
The following would be of significant advantage:
- Experience of providing Third Party security assessment services
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor accreditation
- CISSP, CISM, CRISC, PCI QSA or similar
- CTPRP and knowledge of Shared Assessments Program tools and/or
- Experience of security risk management, vulnerability assessments, penetration testing
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and career in a successful, growing organisation.
Please submit your up-to-date CV and covering letter using the link below.
DVV Solutions is an equal opportunities employer.
No recruiters please.APPLY FOR JOB