What does a best-practice program for Third-Party Risk Management look like?
While every organisation has its own unique risk appetite, there are base requirements, processes and goals that all vendor-risk managers need to incorporate into their initiatives to eliminate as much risk as possible.
Replay our latest webinar with ProcessUnity and see how proven TPRM best practices combined with next-generation automation transform inefficient onboarding, due diligence, and ongoing monitoring processes into a world-class risk reduction program.
Our TPRM experts demonstrate how to:
- Onboard new third-party services faster while keeping risk out
- Calculate inherent risk and auto-scope due diligence based on your risk appetite
- Incorporate industry-standard questionnaires into assessment processes
- Improve vendor response rates and submission quality by reducing vendor fatigue
- Streamline executive and regulatory reporting
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how to improve your program regardless of its maturity.
To replay this webinar simply register here
You’re Only As Strong As Your Weakest Link
There’s never been a more vital time to ensure the security of your organisation and the cyber supply chain you rely on. DVV Solutions are here to help with a range of managed services and solutions proven to improve your ability to assess, analyse and manage more cybersecurity and third-party risk domains.
For more information on enhancing your cybersecurity oversight:
Call Us: +44 (0) 161 476 8700
Contact Us: Complete our Contact Form, or
Learn more about What We Do